What type of shred bin is best for your home office or business?
Embassy Shredding secure shred bins are secured with heavy duty metal hasps and master locks to provide the highest level of document security. Documents waiting for shredding service are safe and secure in our All-Source professional commercial heavy duty shred bins. Each shred container has a small opening for paper to slide into but not allowing access to retrieve it. Each shred bin has wheels to allow your staff to easily move the shred container to different areas in the office to dump shredding material.
Any competent local shredding service can provide secure shred bins to your home or office. Embassy Shredding will deliver the shred container or shred bin to you for you to fill up then return and provide on-site shredding service while you watch and then remove the shred console or shred bin. Secure shred bins are FACTA and HIPAA compliant and minimize any risk. A FATCA certification consists of one or more series of questions that the responsible officers of certain entities must answer and submit to the IRS to confirm the entities' compliance with the requirements of FATCA. HIPAA compliance training provides employees with a HIPAA introduction including how to recognize protected health information (PHI), proper uses and disclosures of PHI, how to keep PHI secure, and how to report a breach of PHI.
Embassy utilizes 5 main types of shred containers for client’s home or business offices. All are securely locked and keyed entry receptacles.
· Shredinator mini shred receptacle. This is similar to a locking small trash can that can fit under a desk. 30 lb. shredding capacity.
· Mini Shred Console. 16-gallon mini shred consoles are bag fed and are great for tight spaces or under desks. 30 lb. shredding capacity.
· 32-gallon shred console. Rectangular shredding receptacle with a 90 lb. shredding capacity.
· 65-gallon shred bin. Similar to a trash can that you would place at the curb. 200 lb. shredding capacity.
· 95-gallon shred bin. Similar to a trash can that you would place at the curb but much larger. 250 lb. shredding capacity.
The best way to determine which shredding container is best for you.
How much space do you have in your office and how frequently would you fill up the shredding container? Large open offices are best suited for a larger shredding bin. Small or urban offices often prefer the smaller shredding console due to the space it takes up. If you need shred bins for secure shredding please give us a call at 800-717-1443. Get a free quote for safe shredding services any time hassle free.
Have shredding service questions or are looking for a one-time shredding service or shred pick up? Again, please give us a call 800-717-1443.
Our College Station, TX location is at 6936 Old Jones Rd. College Station, TX 77845.
Our Round Rock, TX location is at 1000 Heritage Center Circle Road Suite 363 Round Rock, TX 78664.